Machine Learning Engineer / Artificial Intelligence Expert
Exein, a company in security research and tools development, located in Rome Italy, is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer
Work with the security team and the developers team as member to develop novel software application to secure already existing industrial and mission-critical devices and build next generation SDK for firmware developer for the IoT era.
- Participate to the team who defines dinamic security policies for hardware .
- Design and develop behaviour patterns
- Analyze firmware behaviour on emulated devices
- Enjoy working on a cutting edge technologies with world's most important IoT and chipset vendors and Network Integrators.
- Solid engineering and coding skills. Ability to write high performance production quality code. Experience in Scala, Python, Clojure and other similar languages is a plus
- Industry experience building and productionizing innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Experience working with large, real world data — big, messy, incomplete, full of errors
- Good understanding of common families of models, feature engineering, feature selection and other practical machine learning issues, such as overfitting
- Experience with Apache Hadoop, Spark, Solr/Lucene, Cassandra and related technologies
- Working knowledge of SQL, Hive, Pig, and other query languages
- Experience with machine learning tools and libraries such as Scikit-learn, Mllib, TensorFlow
- Intuition about algorithm and system performance and throughput
- An advanced ability to work on distributed cloud platforms and interact with databases
- English language proficiency (Italian is not required)
- Netflix subscription
- Spotify subscription
- Payed Free Study Hours (4H/Mo)
- Breakfast & lunch
- Partial Remote Work option available.