Junior Marketing Manager
Exein, a company in security research and tools development, located in Rome Italy, is seeking a Junior Marketing Manager
Work with the management team to build and promote Exein brand and work on Social media platform and perform blog and brand analysis.
- develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite manage multiple social media channels
- develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- write engaging blog posts and articles
- create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
- Manage and enlist market analyist platform such as Gartner and CBInsights.
- Manage and create Marketing Materials in collaboration with our designers.
- a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- excellent team work and networking skills.
- Netflix subscription
- Spotify subscription
- Payed Free Study Hours (4H/Mo)
- Breakfast & lunch