Firmware Developer and Reverse Engineer
The Exein.io, a brand in security research and tools development, located in Rome Italy, is seeking a Firmware Developer and Reverse Engineer.
Work with the security team and the developers team as member to develop novel software application to secure already existing industrial and mission-critical devices.
- Participate to the team who analyzes and reverse engineers already existing devices firmware.
- Design and develop low-level C and assembly applications which secure the target devices injecting a software which monitors an secures it.
- Experience with firmware development.
- Experience with firmware reversing.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with the agile methodologies and version control systems.
- Experience with bare metal firmware development.
- Experience with RTOS and/or Embedded Linux firmware development.
- Experience with reverse engineering tools (e.g. IDA Pro, radare2, binwalk, etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following ISAs: ARM32, Freescale CPU32, MIPS32 and PowerPC.
- Experience with the following Software Tools and Debuggers: Wireshark, IDA Pro, gdb, auto-tools, make and HEX editor.
- Experience with SELinux hardened systems.
- Experience with the following Hardware Tools and Debuggers: logic analyzer, Oscilloscope, JTAG etc.
- SOP Plan
- Netflix subscription
- Spotify subscription
- Payed Free Study Hours (4H/Mo)
- Breakfast & lunch
- Compensation Range (35-50K)