Linux Kernel developer
Exein wants to develop a security product for the Linux Embedded world which integrates the legacy security techniques with more advanced machine learning based security solutions.
The role Exein is seeking should work with the security and the developers team as member to develop solutions for the Exein embedded Linux security product.
- Participate to the team developing the Linux embedded security product.
- Design and develop low-level C framework interfacing the machine learning algorithms with the Linux Kernel.
- Enjoy working on a cutting edge technologies with world's most important IoT and chipset vendors and Network Integrators
- Have 3+ years professional experience programming in C.
- Have expert knowledge of embedded systems development concepts, including cross-platform development and build tools (GNU toolchain, OpenWRT, buildroot, Yocto), bootloaders (U-Boot, Redboot or Barebox), kernel configuration and developing, device drivers, device trees.
- Are delighted to break things in order to uncover security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Trusted Platform Modules (TPM), Secure Boot, and cryptography fundamentals.
- Have experiences with Linux Kernel debugging and profiling
- Netflix subscription
- Spotify subscription
- Payed Free Study Hours (4H/Mo)
- Breakfast & lunch
- Partial Remote Work option available.